Thread: Rpimud.com?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 06:54 AM   #4
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Re: Rpimud.com?

We're still in the process of sorting out a few things including a new voting system for the site as well as other features we'll be introducing. Pressing matters is the attempt to get ourselves ready at least partially by the mandated time of our December elections for the remaining membership of the Operating Committee. These members will be elected from a pool of candidates from the affiliate games themselves.

I also must report that the domain name will be changing since GoDaddy was deceitful about the transfer and never made it available to us. Despite telling Wade that his option to renew or transfer ownership had lapsed, they told me (not realizing I know and was in contact with Wade) that I could not purchase it as the owner still retained the right to renew. In the end, it never was put on the market for purchase.

Never fear though as we have a new domain name already lined up. Expect some updates and the like soon. If we can put in half of what we've got planned, the site will be much different than before and hopefully will be even more useful to games and players alike.

Take care,

Jason
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote