View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:22 PM   #11
Suicide Boy

Suicide Boy is on a distinguished road
Re: What Race/Species Do You Prefer?

Oh, absolutely! But I don't mind letting it all hang out around women who also play MUDs. It's an "all in the same boat" sort of situation.

I consider myself to be a "stealth nerd" of sorts... role-playing, the fantasy genre and geeky computer games are guilty pleasures for me. I'm not ashamed of my interests per se, but a lot of people in today's world understand very little about these sorts of hobbies, yet also harbor vague misconceptions about people who partake in them.

In short: I'm a nerd who doesn't want to come out of the closet.

Nice collection! I also have a massive collection of RPG books. I have two shelves' worth in my own residence, a large packing crate full of them still stored at my parents' house (for going on six years now), and three or four loaned out to my cousin Anna, the only other member of my family who has similar interests.

And yes, I know women play RPGs, too. In fact, in my last tabletop role-playing game group, of the six members, three of them were female. Fancy that, eh? Sadly, I haven't been able to really play in a group for years now.

Last edited by Suicide Boy : 03-23-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Suicide Boy is offline   Reply With Quote