View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 06:49 PM   #10
Kyndig

Kyndig is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Kyndig Send a message via AIM to Kyndig Send a message via Yahoo to Kyndig
And you ask why I was upset with you. To answer many many of recent posts. It started with the domain name change. Genius here ::flicks a thumb towards Dale:: jumped the gun thinkin I had it out for him, when in fact his system doesn't allow unresolved domains to send email. I won't be joining the flame war folks. I will tell you all word for word what I told Dale on the phone (which of course isn't posted on his website ) .

"If a client comes to us, we will provide them with quality services with a focus for their satisfaction. I have no doubt that that indeed is the focus for a number of the other host providers which cater to the online text gaming comunity. Should any client, for any reason find that their host needs are being placed in jeapordy due to a conflict of interest, I will assist them in transferring their account seamlessly and smoothly, so that their player base does not even see the difference in host providers".

This may not be the answer you folks are looking for. Yet again, that is my business and something which I have already taken up with Wolfpaw to my satisfaction.

-Kyndig
Kyndig is offline   Reply With Quote