View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 04:52 PM   #17
Koryon

Koryon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Koryon Send a message via MSN to Koryon
Loaded Apologies:

To the_logos, I'm sorry that you decided to stop GIVING something to the community because of a debate around licence issues.  However many people decide to stop GIVING things like code to the community because of licence breakers, that's oddly similar somehow.

To Lasher, sorry I lost the emails after that note, I found them very amusing, that one person could get you madder than 20 people on rgmd could ever get Mikey K.

To Richard, sorry for making you work so hard in the last week or so. But I know you enjoyed it.

And to all those people who say we just don't know what the real intent was ....

YES WE DO!!!  Like Kas said, the Diku team (mostly) haven't dissapeared, if you don't believe us, stop repeating what you think is the line to end all conversation, and email them yourself!

Edit: Just noticed:

Where is your data to support this, have you tried ASKING any of them? Contrary to what must be popular belief they are just people, they aren't bloody omniscient or anything, nor do they have staffers who browse the web looking for pertinant topics.... PICK UP YOUR EMAIL CLIENT, REACH OUT, AND TOUCH SOMEONE!

I'll do half the job for you, rt can be reached at:

Look, it's even a link, less effort required for you.
Koryon is offline   Reply With Quote