View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 05:38 PM   #18
Deathwing

Deathwing is on a distinguished road
Well, sorry if I flew off the handle a bit there, 'tis a bit of a sore spot with me. Anyway...

First of all, hold up a second....I'm not sure what you mean by "go commercial". If you mean continue to take donations, then I suppose so, though I fail to see how that would constitute a change of direction.

If you mean start charging to play, blatantly sell in-game items for real money, or other such things, then I can say with 99.9999% assurance that you are dead wrong, for as long as Aard stays up.

From all appearances, Lasher is recoding the mud because he wants to, not to appease anyone. I guess the removal of these liscense issues is just a rather nice side effect.

Maybe, maybe not. I find it kinda amusing (or ironic) that Aard has been taking donations in the current fashion for at least a year or two now, and nobody complains about it until it shows up on the list here.

Koryon:

Woah there....I didn't say it was a hard and fast piece of proof, I was just stating what i've gathered from participating in various public discussions over time. Maybe I will email one of them, but not just because you scream at me.
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote