View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 01:58 AM   #1
Muirdach

Home MUD: Karinth
Muirdach is on a distinguished road
Better Late Than Never

So, me. Well, I'm 25, from the UK (family's from Scotland originally), I'm an accountant, which is more interesting than what it sounds like.

My first MUD was Threshold, which I played for a good year or so, and I'll always have a soft spot for. Nothing but good memories about the place, and I do miss it here and there - ended up just not having the time, and my time had long since passed once I did.

Since then, I've played on a few other MUDs, but not many, when I was given the opportunity of being staff on Karinth. I've mostly enjoyed it, with the occasional hiccup that we've all experienced (mostly to do with players - man, life would be so much easier without them, wouldn't it? ).

I currently do building as well as general admin work (talking for the sake of talking), and I'm excited about the way things are going. Of course, work cuts into that time, which again is something that I think a lot of us experience as time passes.

Outside of gaming, I'm a big ice hockey fan, in fact I like most sports - rugby, football (round ball version) and others. I play when I can, and watch when I can't. Sadly, 10 hour + days at the office tend to take most of my energy.

Anyway, that's about all I can think of on the spur of the moment.
Muirdach is offline   Reply With Quote