View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 10:41 PM   #19
Kopribear

Kopribear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kopribear Send a message via MSN to Kopribear Send a message via Yahoo to Kopribear
Yes yes, scoff scoff scoff... Jeena actually started this as a result of one of the other flames going on, hence the snippy title. Everyone gets frustrated, I doubt it was an attempt at 'holier than thou' or anything like that.

Just a general statement, I for one don't consider myself above anyone... because I'm involved in at least one of the flames. It's just nice to have a break, you know?

And... the Tavern isn't described as something to only talk about the principles of MUDs, or whatever. I'm sorry that I was confused... Jeena and I were having a discussion relating to MUDs... hoping it would continue going along the MUD-type path and everyone who wanted to join in a general pleasant conversation would join. But instead we're -all- being unpleasant and fake-nice and arguing over whether or not a regular conversation of people is all right or not.

So, Jeena, I say it's not worth it... which is what they want... so let's just let it go.
Kopribear is offline   Reply With Quote