View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 06:19 AM   #7
Legali

Legali is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Legali Send a message via MSN to Legali
I feel you man, I have been playing muds for roughly the same amount of time. Serpentia up there told you about a pretty fine mud that I spent most of my mudding years so far. I have left there though, for reasons I shall not say.

I have also played...all of IREs games, I quit the instant I saw that you could pay for perks, people with money already have enough power in the real world. Even if I could just casually spend money on a game like that, for moderate things or a gift to myself or something, there is always that kid with rich parents, or those people with much money and little else to do, that are power hungry, that will ruin it for me. I have enough trouble not being able to play 16 hours a bleedin day to stay ahead in alot of places.

The quality of many places just dosent add up to IREs though, because they do take money their coders and builders probably have a little more motivation to make something better than crap or something "Just good enough". So I dont diss muds just because they take money, its just not my thing.

I found a mud after long searching that -nearly- fits your criteria.

The battle is automated, just the same as many muds, but it kinda makes sense the way this one is. I mean if you are fighting someone there isnt going to be this standstill, and if you dont feel like it you probably arent going to let your opponet pound on you while you type in a command. The simple attacks are automated, so you are always hitting with your dagger, sword etc. But yes of course the special attacks are not automated.

This mud is RPI, not perma death though, the death system I do like perhaps you will as well.

This mud has the kind of things you may expect from an IRE game, to top it off it is growing pretty fast. World and playerbase wise.

Meh, I dont feel like going on about it when I can just give you a link and you can read for yourself, here ya go.

New Worlds mud, give it a shot.
Legali is offline   Reply With Quote