View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 01:16 PM   #90
WarHound

Home MUD: Armageddon.org
WarHound is on a distinguished road
I've lost alot of respect for a number of you.

For all of the IRE haters: Come on guys. This has finally gotten ridiculous. It seems like every time logos speaks up, you idiots come out of the woods to heckle him. Why? Because people pay him to play his game? ****ing get over it, and grow up. From what I've seen, IRE is doing well, and will continue to do well. Harassing logos does nothing except make him even more smug. Way to fuel the flames, guys.

For all of the IRE defenders: You guys have only made it worse. logos, you in particular have fanned the flames. While it might be good advertising, I think it is, or should be, beneath you. I think your best bet would be to ignore **** like this, and continue to do whatever it is you do.

For everyone: Shame on you all. This is the most assinine argument I've every had the misfortune to read, over FURNITURE... *shakes head*

And I'm out. Maybe I'll go to Achaea and buy a chair to sit on... Or, ####, mebbe I'll go somewhere and.... not sit. Either way, I think if I read another post in this thread my head might explode off my shoulders.

-WP
WarHound is offline   Reply With Quote