View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:14 PM   #4
Sneux

Sneux is on a distinguished road
Re: Looking for a MUD (you guys must get a lot of these)

Thank you, however I have a question or two and a statement or two starting with why I was a tad bit turned off of NW was due to the classes/guilds, the skills in each were kept quiet/secret. (At least when I played they kept them that way) which made it insanely hard for me to pick which route I wanted to go since that would have helped to make the decision. I can only assume this is for RP purposes but it still put a damper on things (unless this has changed or I was oblivious to a list somewhere).

Threshold I've thought about, actually nearly went that route but they kind of reminded me of the IRE games with the pay for perks. Which I am not a fan of since it usually ruins the balance of the game (like with my experience in IRE games).

I might try to give NW another go but I'm still unsure and rather indecisive about the route to go.

I know Threshold needs the cash which is why I don't blame them but it still ruins a lot of the aspects with what I've seen so far and encountered on there.

Last edited by Sneux : 06-14-2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Addition
Sneux is offline   Reply With Quote