View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 03:23 PM   #62
Lark

Lark is on a distinguished road
Hmm. I read a lot more, lately.

Well, I can't help but stick by my guns on Matt not being good moderator material. The principle I'm trying to apply here (and it might not work right at all, but I'll give it a try) is that you can't really ask someone to judge a competition they participate in themselves. It doesn't make sense to be grunting it out on the tennis court during play, and then climbing back up into the chair to be a line judge.

That's not to say I think Matt's squared the moderator position away to suit his own private agenda. I'm just saying, in an ideal situation, the referee's always someone who doesn't really care who wins or loses.

Proposed solution? No idea. Maybe a dry coder-type who's more interested in discussing possibilities with strings than he is whether Matt's the Anti-Christ or not. But for now, like I said, he's putting in the hours and whatnot.

Hopefully in the near future Synozeer will put another 'Help Wanted' sign in the window, and that'll give some of the folks who want a shot a chance to apply.