View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 08:59 PM   #198
PhoenixFlare

PhoenixFlare is on a distinguished road
(the question about how you can manage to win/work for credits aside for now)

Buying credits directly with your own money may be the quickest way of getting them, but that doesn't make it the only option - and the alternate ways of earning credits seem to be pretty clearly laid out in Achaea's help files.

I've seen it in plenty of other game discussions - if some people can't do something the most efficient way possible, suddenly it's like the slower alternatives don't exist....Which just isn't true.

Like I said, only if you think skill advancement is an optional perk. Perhaps the fact that in your limited time playing there (if I understood you correctly) that you hadn't connected just how not-optional credits would be to advance your character proves the point.

No, I think the ability to directly buy credits with cash (what you've been complaining about) is an optional perk. Again, one can clearly infer this from the help files before even making a character.

That's about as clear as I can be, and this is quickly getting to the point where it's difficult to care anymore, so I wish you luck in finding someone else to argue with - I don't seem to have much chance of changing your mind.
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote