View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 02:54 PM   #75
somied

somied is on a distinguished road
As I've said before, and as you would alread know if you actually read any of the posts you're supposedly arguing against, I also believe that Lothos did it, and that it was in some way motivated by Vassago. So asking me to give you evidence to support the opposite is rather asinine of you.

However, I did make the clear distinction that no matter WHAT I believe, I don't have factual evidence - I (as well as every single one of you) only have circumstantial evidence. You don't have to be a lawyer or law enforcement agent to know that circumstantial evidence holds about as much water as a cloth bag when it comes to proving guilt.

My whole point is that you can't just go around crucifying people publically for things that aren't factually proven. You and the other bandwagon mob members can argue all you like about how coincedental the voting graph points to cheating, or how its the easiest solution so it must be true, etc etc etc. But at the end of the day, none of you can offer up any kind of actual proof, so just keep your opinions to yourself until you can.
somied is offline   Reply With Quote