View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
kowskianimation

Name: Nicci
Home MUD: www.primordiax.com
Home MUD: http://www.thresholdrpg.com/
kowskianimation is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kowskianimation Send a message via Yahoo to kowskianimation
Smile Looking for a Positon - 10 Years Experience

My name is Nicole and I currently attend Fullsail University in Orlando, Florida and will graduate in approximately 4 months with my B.S. in computer animation.

I am posting here in search for a MUD or even a company who wishes to get its feet off the ground. I am more or less looking for a paid position, but am more than willing to volunteer for a extended period of time to the right game or company.

I have always had a passion for games and at the age fourteen began working on text-based Muds. Since then I have worked on well over ten text MMORPGS and eventually was a paid Game Designer for a game called ElfDust. Overall, I have had almost ten years of 'GameMaster' experience, ranging in various skills. Building, customer service, coding (C++, html, and custom), player interactions, administration, and game development is just skimming the surface.

I am just now beginning to construct my demo reel, which will be completed upon graduation, and can also provide some writing and environment renders upon request as well as my resume.

Email:

Thank you so much for your time.
Nicole

Last edited by kowskianimation : 01-26-2009 at 01:09 PM.
kowskianimation is offline   Reply With Quote