View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 08:23 PM   #14
Luvan

Luvan is on a distinguished road
My friend introduced me to mudding when I was a sophomore in highschool. At the time I diddnt have the internet so I only got to play for brief times when I did labs or was in typing.

Finally I did get the internet and played the hell out of a different mud, one with a decent balance of rp and just killing stuff.

Now I play rp muds pretty much exclusively, I love being able to create a character in a believeable world and just be them, anytime I am enjoying the game I an enjoying that world and the person I have created. It usually completely takes me out of this world.

Muding, like most gaming, is easy to just do. I just went sailing today and it takes hours to rig the sails, get the car, drive to the lake, get out in the lake, hope the winds are blowing right. Then when you are done you have to haul it all back.

In a good mud I can make a character with a story I like, play them, and if I get bored with the character or mud I can just make a new one\find a new one. Mudding is also the best extraction from life I have ever found.
Luvan is offline   Reply With Quote