View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 07:24 AM   #8
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
DarkOzma, you've got to kick it down a notch. Ditch the anger, it serves you no purpose other than to color your face a rather unattractive shade of red.

Nowhere in the other thread did I see anyone make any statement that color in muds should be forbidden.

I, and a couple of other players, expressed our preferences for no color, and offered our explanation of the preferences.

I wouldn't play on muds that forced color, because I don't like color in muds. That isn't a boycott. It's simply a preference. Kinda like, the same preference which would keep me from ever playing a Dragonball mud. I don't like anime. Does that mean your full-color anime mud sucks? Nope. It just means I, a mud player and community member, don't happen to enjoy either. You might have the best full-color anime game on the internet, for all I know. It might have won 20 awards, the color scheme might be the envy of all color creators on the planet. It still won't convince me to try it, because I just plain don't like color, or anime.

And the fact that you stated most emphatically that you don't like any of us, well let me tell you something, bub. If I -did- like color and anime, if I -was- the kind of player who -would- play your game, that statement of yours just convinced me that I would never EVER visit your game. That kind of attitude is certainly not what I would want in a game admin.

If you don't like this community, then leave it. Or, reassess your perception, get rid of the childish temper tantrum, get over yourself, and become a part of it.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote