View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #62
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: RPI, RPE, and Roleplay

You don't even remember your own posts, which is evident all through this lame response you give. I shall quote you for your educational benefit:

Remember now? Rapist? Sex Offender? Murderer? Take my pick which of these apply to me? Are you kidding me? If I was the Admin of this Forum I would ban you for such a comment. At the very least, you should apologise. Even the worst debators I've found on any forum do not use these terms to identify their adversaries.

Likely you will try to talk your way out of the semantics written above which is your style in any argument, hence your arguments are always surface level.

Whether I like it, you like it, or Johnboy likes it is irrellevant. Anyone may use the term.

You do. It only takes a short perusal through your posts to see this. From the beginning this has been your tact, uneducated, amateurish, and childish, as it may be.

The rest of your post was a feeble attempt at bringing RPI into the same category as the other, clearly definable, terms.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote