Old 02-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
iovan

Name: Elijah
Home MUD: DBAT
iovan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iovan
Re: looking for a mud game to play..plz help

Thank you for this.

What are you talking about? Old weapons? I don't quite know what you mean by that. Do you mean like swords and spears? If so then yeah we have them. We are a MUD that is mainly physical fighting of epic proportions. Destroying surrounding areas and characters of super strength. Guns and other high tech weapons can be found but they don't really give you much of an advantage in such a universe. You can choose to not even use weapons on my MUD if you don't wish to. Magic? What magic? There is no magic in the classical sense in DBAT. It's based off of Dragon Ball Z which is mainly eastern martial arts taken to fantastic levels.

I can probably see how you might not be at home in DBAT anyway. It seems like you are looking for a MUD that is completely modern themed and realistic. I personally haven't heard of such a MUD. I'm sure there probably are some though. Most MUDs are fantastic and unrealistic in their general theme because that's part of what makes them fun. Escaping from real life and enjoying a well developed universe separate from it.

Good luck on your search.
iovan is offline   Reply With Quote