View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004, 03:39 PM   #32
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
And people wonder why debates have went downhill and are meaningless, it's impossible to carry on an intelligent conversation (proven in the post right before this one). Sarcasm I don't believe has ever helped a debate, if you can' think of anything intelligent to say, then say nothing at all.

Now to benefit to the discussion. Reviews are just that and SHOULD NOT be brought up in forums, there isn't for it for a reason, you should not respond to a review, post a rebuttal or anyway try to justify yourself, learn from it, move on. Now, just because you don't like reviews, well don't allow them to posted, that said should have ended this topic but didn't. I don't agree with letting every american vote, do I think they are all qualified to chose a leader, NO, but they do have  a right to voice their opinion, they do it by voting, people here do it by reviews, only thing is, these are just games, you're not chosing the leader of the nation, truly what review is going to impact your personal life in such a major way as to actual cause a reaction to it, except possibly high blood pressure because your precious game got a review. And Logos, wow youre 700 characters, great, I've read so many post about how great your muds are, well if any one of us had the resources that Ironrealms entertainment or any other company had, yeah we could have 700 characters as well, its impossible to class your mud with ours or even attempt to compare it in anyway. So please, we all know you're in the top 10, heres a cookie, lay off the ego trip, you didn't always have 700 characters......
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote