View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 10:28 PM   #42
Iluvatar

Iluvatar is on a distinguished road
Obviously I don't post often but most of you know what I do post is well thought out and appropriate given our forum topics or thread involved. My personal feeling as both HImp for a world and TMS moderator for two topics is that we're better seen and not heard unless really needed.

Many of us seem to have sincere distaste for any type of support provided for anything having to do with the proven thieves of Medievia and have either left or in the process of leaving. I understand Adam's decision but in light of the response so far, I strongly urge him to reconsider.

That being said, I also have to comment on the sycophantic ramblings of Kopribear who obviously has no clue as to what's going on in the big picture. No Kopri, KaVir is not a child but he's ****ed, Molly was well respected and gone, so is Samson, Welcor and quite a few others. I realize you have no clue as to their contributions, but pretend it's a homework assignment and perhaps research a bit before you attempt adult communication in an adult environment. While I admit the_logos often contributes meaningfully he then erases it with asinine, self-serving and usually pompous statements or actions which earn rebuttals. No offense meant Matt, it's just your nature I guess and it probably comes from the success you've earned.

I'm pretty unhappy about Synozeers decision and especially the joyriders on the flame train, but I'm proud of our fellow mudders who have taken the moral high ground and expressed displeasure at accepting Medievia back. I'm sad so many have left already and unfortunately I don't see the exodus slowing down.

I've been trained with the premise that *quitting* wasn't really a reasonable or logical measure to affect change. I'm sorely tempted though in this situation which would mean the end of any interaction at all with the community. I honestly don't know yet...I'm incensed at seeing Medievia thrown in my face and I certainly don't want it to become a 'the_logos' stroke festival. We'll see...
Iluvatar is offline   Reply With Quote