View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 01:11 AM   #12
WarHound

Home MUD: Armageddon.org
WarHound is on a distinguished road
I'm most definately not the materia magic reviewer, as they were out to flame while I simply wanted to review and anyone with an ounce of sense can see that

Arrogance, Aristotle? For attempting to submit an unbiased review about a game that I would probably reccomend to someone? For assuming I have the right to bitch about things I don't like, and to praise things that I do? I had no plans to 'rip' on them, and while in my first post I'll admit I was a little angry, I purposely left the Mud's name out because I didn't want to be seen as a random flamer.

I don't understand how you can bash me like this. I could have posted my review in the forums like I've seen a score of other people do. I could have bashed them into nothingness or created a phantom mud with the same name like someone recently did to review them and slammed them more.

I didn't, though. What I did is come and ask you all what you thought of this and to discuss it maturely. Instead, I get told 'GET OVER IT!' and ' SOUR GRAPES D00D', along with 'YOUR ARROGANCE IS ASTOUNDING! Your [scorn]RIGHT[/scorn] to review muds? Laughable!'.

*shrugs* I'm sure Synozeer has good reason for allowing the removal of the review option, but as yet I've not heard it.

I know of alot of people in the Mudding World who would see my efforts to review this game *properly* as commendable and as an attempt to enrich our community. Instead, one of the most visible admins from one of the most played RPI's around slams me for trying.

Hah. I wrote a good review of Threshold awhile ago, a year or two, but now I'm kinda regretful. I liked your mud's atmosphere, quests and but I could see most of your players as the flamers who lurk around here, writing these hordes of **** reviews and generally making the mudding community poorer. Except for you, of course, who they make richer...[/cheapshot] Enjoy it.

Does my arrogance have no end? *snicker* Forget it people, I don't care anymore.

Maybe I can find a pay to play... Or a non-RP mud... Or maybe I'll go play EQ, because the Mudding world is fast becoming Everquest without the pictures but with the assholes... Or maybe I could slam my head in the door.
WarHound is offline   Reply With Quote