View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 12:25 AM   #20
Wik

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Wik is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Looking for a friendly, active, RP-oriented game

I wouldn't post, but your requirements are such an easy fit for OtherSpace, I really couldn't resist.

1.) Mandatory roleplay.

We have an engaging storyline, enthusiastic players, and yeah, bottom line: We're about rp. That's what we do, and we've done it well for almost 13 years.

2.) No/avoidable PK.

We have something we call ICA=ICC, meaning in-character actions have in-character consequences. As long as you don't go waggling weapons at people or hanging out in the lawless sections of the grid, there's no reason you should expect to be killed.

3.) Allows for a flexible schedule.

We accommodate a wide variety of play schedules. I wouldn't suggest being an organization leader or on a ship's crew, but beyond that, there are plenty of roles appropriate for someone who only logs on occasionally.

4.) Friendly to queer/female players.

Nobody cares about orientations on OS. We have girls who play boys who like boys to play girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys...you get the idea. We've got a decent contingent of out gay players, and a decent contingent of out gay characters, and a decent contingent of people who just don't care to share that info with us, and that's fine too.

5.) No pay-for-play.

Good thing, we ain't.

Interested? Head to jointhesaga.com: 1790, or pop over to for more information. I look forward to seeing you there.
Wik is offline   Reply With Quote