View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 08:45 PM   #25
Kopribear

Kopribear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kopribear Send a message via MSN to Kopribear Send a message via Yahoo to Kopribear
Are we all children here? Good lord, perhaps they should begin putting a maturity level requirement on MUDs and deviations thus. Lack-wit sarcasm is completely uncalled for... *sparkle* especially following posts with properly witted sarcasm. I will take an example, which is incidentally the only example I can find suitable on this board. Matt simply stated his opinion, albeit sarcastically, and that bruised some egos. Yet he was intelligent in doing so. Next those of you whose egos took a beating in his well-worded post replied, in some instances almost trying to take his words out of context, and proceeded to not attack what he said, but him as a person. That's unfair, especially as he had enough respect to leave personal attacks out. The probable reason that he was asked to stop arguing is that it's unbecoming of an administrator to bicker with children who don't even seem to read over what they type before posting it... so don't attack him for that, either.

Anyway, this is only my second post, perhaps there's simply some friendly rivalry that I've misinterpreted... however, I doubt it. My advice to you all: grow up. If you don't like a website for its principles, then don't support it. Just don't personally attack the people who happen to disagree with you. Play nice, boys and girls.
Kopribear is offline   Reply With Quote