View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
Otviss

Otviss is on a distinguished road
Post [Poll and looking for creative minds] Start of a very important project?

Hello again, Forum.
Before you continue reading what i have to say here please visit my first post regarding the topic on MC and on TMS.

If you know what I'm talking about already then good, i hope you are interested already because, as ive received feedback on the different MUD-forums, i'm certain that this project must establish itself, and that's quick. Because what I've/We've got ahead of us is a long discussion between the people behind this project. Working with abstract art must always begin with alot of ideas.
But i can not be the only one producing ideas. So i need your help.

This is not your ordinary "Recruiting staff" post. The work that will be done on the project will not be paid for.(At least not yet*sigh*) It must come from a strong determination.

I have made a mind-map online for myself which is supposed to represent a concept. questions regarding topics such as "Character progression","Room layouts" etc. should be answered there.

Though what i would like from you is first of all your help with the poll here, whether you would want to join in on this project or not, it will encourage the work.

If youre interested:
Please email me at for more information or if you have any questions, i mean you could also just reply here on the forum. Whatever your speciality might be, if this is something you would want to become a part of, let me know, please.
The concept might seem very vague still to those of you reading this first time. But for you getting involved, after seeing the mind-map and sparing some time to discussion, there will be no worries.
Otviss is offline   Reply With Quote