View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 07:09 PM   #1
dragon master

dragon master is on a distinguished road
Okay, first of all, there are many badly done muds all over the internet so I don't really see the point in singling one out and righting up a review just talking about how bad it is. But, maybe you feel that it is so bad that you have to warn all the people who are going to try it out? Ok, that makes a little since, but what if there are allready plenty of bad reviews on it? What is the point?

I just glanced at the reviews on a mud (which I have never played) and saw that there were four reviews written on the same day (something that seems to have been happening a lot recently) and they were ALL negative reviews talking about how bad the game is. What is the point? Don't you think that anybody who pays atention to negative reviews would allready make up their mind after the first two or three?

Reviews should be reviews, not flames at a game you don't like. If you think the game is bad, say so in the review but you don't need to post such a review when they have allready been posted THAT SAME DAY.

I think I just needed to say that as I have seen so many negative reviews here lately for various muds written on the same day as each other that it is just crazy.
dragon master is offline   Reply With Quote