View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 06:06 PM   #1
khurza

khurza is on a distinguished road
Cool While you were sleeping..

I'm looking for a new MUD to call home. I prefer RP muds and have been playing for over twenty years on a multitude of different codes and sites, always looking for something I could enjoy. The last two MUDs that I spent most of my time on have gotten far too inundated with OOC groups that bully their way into pushing the direction of RP into where they are mostly in control of the game play, and frankly, despite notifying admin, it doesn't change. I remember the old days when that wasn't tolerated on the games, and that's what I'm looking for. Do you know a place that doesn't revolve around small OOC groups, that enforces RP, and at least has a player base of ten (hah!). I don't mind experimental MUDs, because some of the best MUDs I've ever played were experimental ones back twenty years ago. I recall one that was a big city with hanging baskets on ropes that connected from rooftop to rooftop and sometimes you'd find gargoyles on those roofs. I think that was a Swedish fellow that put that together. No thanks to any games that offer "perks" or "artifacts" if you pay real coins. I'm looking for good storytelling, honest admin, dedicated players that do not engage in OOCness, and I'd like to avoid games that glamorize mudsex. I know there is a place out there somewhere.
khurza is offline   Reply With Quote