View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 02:14 AM   #2
Milawe

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Home MUD: Stash
Home MUD: Archons of Avenshar
Milawe has a spectacular aura aboutMilawe has a spectacular aura about
Re: Guidelines for a PKI

I have a problem with this one. I think humiliation bumping items should be included as well.

For example, if you have in item that forces your opponent to lose bladder control before you kill them, this should be allowed to be included in a PKI, especially if it stains the pants of the corpse. That way, other players can come by and marvel at the fear you induced in your enemy before you slaughtered them.

I have a problem with this one as well. I think PKs can be intense if it's long and drawn out where you can savor the fact that you will inevitably destroy your enemy. They know they're going to lose. You know they're going to lose. It gives more time for taunting as well. Plus, "faster" is extremely subjective. Faster than what? Faster than a speeding bullet? That's simply not enough time for your opponent to wallow in defeat. Also, I want the chance to give them the false hope of getting away before they get annihilated.

Are we allowed to RP on PKIs? If not, then we need a list for RPPKIs. We can share the acronym or switch off every other week.
Milawe is offline   Reply With Quote