Thread: [Flames]
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 11:41 PM   #53
CSmith_Fan

CSmith_Fan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CSmith_Fan
Exclamation

Malaclypse,

Where to begin with that pathetic excuse for a reply? Shoot Delerak gave at least plausable posts that required some thinking. Your reply was just an accident waiting to happen..ok, here we go...

Welcome them? Well..seems a majority of the country has welcomed them and the idea of FREEDOM over a regime that beats their citizens and goes by archaic laws. Today, in the paper, a guy was beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drug smuggling. Gee..here in the facist regiem knows as Amerika drug dealers get to go to jail, get a college education, a movoe of the week and 3 hots and a cot. Guess you didnt hear about the numerous tapes of people getting beaten because they opposed Saddam. Dont see that happening here in America do you? Heck no because the Civil Liberites union would throw a fit. As for others footing the bill, well consider..this is actually a conti8nuation of Desert Storm. That was a mostly NATO operation. The US foots 75% of the NATO bills, equipment and manpower. Has any of the NATO nations even tried to pay back their debts for that? A few but not all. Speaking of which...how many countries that protested the US involvement have gotten US tax dollars in the form of economic aid for the last decade or more and still have yet to pay it back?
 You might to check this out then..

unless you're going to claim it's some Bush Jr. Propaganda tool..if so..check the date. It was proposed and discussed on 05 March 1991.
Sadly, you didnt comprehend my post because as I said...a government wont spring up fully ready to go over night. Shoot, Rome wasnt built in a day so why are all the Anti-Bush people and anti-American types think it's going to happen in Iraq..get a clue and buy a vowel. Even Chaney said to the press a few dozen times he didnt know how long it was going to take because starting a governemt from scratch takes time. Of course the current generation of liberal press junkies are in that "now now now" phase.

Oh like the millions each year democrats GIVE to illegal aliens in the form of welfare, medicade and food stamps? Can you say welfare fraud and aiding and abeting known felons? (last I heard..comming into the country illegally is a felony) What about the Congressional 'pay raises'? Seems the Democrats in power wanted that and got that. How many starving American kids are going to go hungry as you read this post because tax payer money that Democrats and their so called 'better social reform' are going to fatten their wallets? And you complain about Bush..please...every politician in DC is guilty no matter how you look at it and it's not just an American problem..you can find governmental corruption in some form or another in any country in the world.

Ok, look at what yoo posted besides that (I used the quote as sort of a bookmark) and look at what really said. As I'll say again...the anti-bush politicians are whining and complaining about "Where's this new government in Iraq??" and comments like yours. Again..look at what I said...a government does not just sping into being overnight. So basically you contradicted your piont and proved mine more.

Oh..so they havent been at each other's throats for centuries?? Wow..guess a ton of sources are wrong then. Ignorant? I dont think so...

Hrm..you're right..it's pretty much Isreal and everyone around them that's been at war. I guess using a current (as in the last 20yrs as current) timeframe was wrong...
**1948 War of Independence
**1956 Sinai Campaign
**1967 Six-Day War
**1973 Yom Kippur War
**1982 Operation Peace for Galilee

Even though UN Security Council Resolution 242, which called for "acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every state in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force." the Arab position, as formulated at the Khartoum Summit Conference (August 1967) called for "no peace with Israel, no negotiations with Israel and no recognition of Israel."
Also...(takes a deep breath)....
Arafat and his PNC has yet to change the |PLO Covenant| contradicting all signed agreements to date:

This decision fails to meet the obligations laid out in Article XXXI (9) of the Oslo II accords in two respects. First, the actual amendment of the Covenant has been left for a future date. As of now, the old Covenant, in its original form, remains the governing document of the PLO, and will continue in this status until the amendments are actually approved. In legal terms, there is a sharp difference between calling for something to change and actually implementing the changes.

According to various assessments, this understanding would require the removal of anywhere between 10 and 28 of the Covenant's 33 clauses. Palestinian officials, on the other hand, have spoken of changing far fewer clauses, and the PNC decision leaves open the question of which articles will be amended

Arafat has raised a large army, the size of which far exceeds his peace accord commitments.  The enormous quantity and increasingly deadly quality of the weapons he has accumulated also exceed all the limits that he had promised.  The terrorist infrastructure under his control has not been dismantled. There has been no hand over of the PLO's illegal weapons, nor has there been extradition to the US or to Israel of PLO murderers of Jewish Americans and Jewish Israelis.  All of this is in flagrant violations of the letter and spirit of Arafat's signed international agreements.

(

)

All of this of course does not begin to cover Hamaas and their 'fun little outings' (yes..that was sarcasim)
of course there's also that just adds fuel to the "Let's go to war with Isreal" fire.

Ignorant? Nonsense? Pleae..go back to the school district where you graduated from and sue them for the education they robbed you of. When you're ready to debate like a big boy, you can come to the table with Delerak and I.

(edited because I had 2 links next to each other *blush*)
CSmith_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote