View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #15
Parhelion

Name: Sarah
Home MUD: Ethos
Parhelion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Parhelion
Thumbs down Re: Is this crap in your mud too ?

As much as I agree the OP was a bit childish, I think the above is an example of ignorance at its finest.

1.) An individual's posting history will speak for itself in the long-term, as this is a small community. Many individuals even travel between forums using the same handle and retain their identity.

2.) This is the root of your problem. If you really want to defend your MUD, you should represent it in an intelligent and civil manner, not explicitly point out just how barbaric and childish its community is. And yes, baiting individuals to make them fight because you have some dislike of them is childish, and a MUD whose administration allows it to go onto their channels isn't worth playing. A game should be enjoyed, not create more stress.

3.) A person's nationality has nothing to do with the content of this post. The fact that he can't spell is rather irrelevant as well, as much as it pains us to read it. He is not representing a game or concept, nor is he being persuasive; he's an individual with a complaint.

4.) See point 1. I might think you're annoying, but that really has nothing to do with the context of this post.
Parhelion is offline   Reply With Quote