View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 09:57 AM   #15
Alexander Tau

Alexander Tau is on a distinguished road
I agree, for me to play that game I would have to get assurance that I retain the Rights to my characters. I would share them with the Game to use as part of their Story.

Either that or I would have to use something completely new, but since even then I would expect the Rights to the new character there might still be a wee bit of a problem.

Everything created in the game, for the game, by the Staff or a Player should become the property of the Game though. In most cases they should be willing to share it back to the Creator.

As far as the original subject of this Thread...

I have played it a bit, found it down for 12 hours or so a few times, but otherwise fairly stable. The mapping system works perfectly with Zmud but I am sad that it does not cover the whole game and probably will not anytime soon.

Very few people play it, and as I have chosen the not-surprisingly unpopular profession of Wizard, I have advanced mostly thorough the help of a few kind souls. No contact with Staff at all. Although there was one time where a particular set of effects made me think some Immortal had just logged in. No reply to my chatted comment about it so perhaps not.

I wanted to remember what it was like to be a player, and it has accomplished that.

A.T
(-)
Alexander Tau is offline   Reply With Quote