View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 01:02 AM   #2
Saire

Saire is on a distinguished road
Re: Suggested MUD to play!

Another one, even more awesome:

Okay so I can't help myself lately I want to try out MUDs that are just not getting much attention. And I am so glad that I have, I am finding some great MUDs! Well I think this one I will be playing on a daily basis though. It is so awesome! I love it!

It is over 10 years old, most of the players have been there a very long time. It is sci-fi theme where you are in a mining colony on a different planet and you work for "the company". There are various "quadrants" of the planet where you can mine, hunt and more.

It is really hard to describe but it is a lot of fun! You sign up for a mining shift and you can mine on your shift for ore then "clock out" when ever you want. You can also mine off of your shift for a short period of time. It is not required to always mine on your shift. But it is one of the main ways to get "credits" the currency of Core.

The game has so many great features. There is an amazing quest journal that updates you as you go. The quests though so far are not just meaningless like in some games, they actually pertain to what you will need to do in the colony to survive etc.

After level 3 you get your very own house, completely free! Enter your own description, add music to the room, there's a shower and a work bench to store things in. Also later on you can get your own "PMD" which is basically your own area that you can put a shop in, a pub and even your own mining area! Get profits from sales etc. You can even buy your own "rover" which is a ship to get around the planet with.

You need to check this out. I am going to be there for a long time now. Core is amazing.

port 4000
Saire is offline   Reply With Quote