View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:03 AM   #8
Leech

Name: John
Home MUD: The Inquisition: Legacy
Leech is on a distinguished road
Re: Long-pose RP-enforced MUDs

The Burning Post II is one of those 'inquisition' themed games that has been referenced by other people as fitting your play style. Here's the website for you to check out, if you haven't already:

I currently play there, and while there are no hard rules on emote length everyone tends to favor longer emotes over shorter ones. You'll get people like me though with certain styles and twists on that - I'm very dialogue heavy, when given the opportunity with my character, sometimes leaving out actions entirely.

Dark Isles and Echoes of Albion, both MUDs that fit the style you are requesting, are now defunct. However a new RPI is being made by a fellow from Shadow Siege, the predecessor of both those MUDs. Emotes are in turn, and combat is taken in turn by emoting out the action and then using the code to see if you are successful. The MUD currently opens on Tuesdays for player testing at 1:00 PM PST, and is getting very close to being opened for alpha. Here's a link to the website:

I hope you find a MUD to call home, and if you find anymore it'd be great if you could share them here. I'm always interested in checking out new MUDs.
Leech is offline   Reply With Quote