View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 12:06 AM   #81
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Re: Compliance reminder if your MUD uses OLC

The post on transformative works has already been proven not to apply to your theft.

Your claims of authorship and thus ownership are not proven by any evidence and in light of your similar claims regarding YouTube are highly subject to doubt.

Just as a prosecutor must prove guilt, copyright requires evidence to prove that one has legitimate claim of ownership. You have not established any evidence to that effect that wasn't created by you after the fact and in denial of the facts, namely the fact that you used Diku in violation of the license.

I must admit to a certain perverse pleasure at deflating the egos of narcissists. Watching a person with a hyper-inflated opinion of themself flail against reality is slightly enjoyable, even more so when that person is an ass. Thus in your case it's very enjoyable. It's with a grin that I know you will seeth and that your egomaniacal need to maintain your delusional view of the world will result in your compulsion to respond.

So far I haven't seen anyone agree with your claims. If someone does agree (any of your possible multiple personalities are disqualified) then, by all means, name them.

*listens to the crickets chirping*

Last edited by prof1515 : 06-24-2009 at 01:55 AM.