View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 04:29 AM   #5
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough
It's not that we're not interested in your opinions in general, but just that many of us are tired of hearing your constant rantings about Realms of Despair, and "how badly they treated you". You were banned for harrassing a female player, and then repeatedly (and publically) bad-mouthing several immortals after they warned you to leave her alone. As I told you last time we discussed this issue, that would get you banned from almost any mud (and I'd have serious doubts about playing a mud which didn't). You wouldn't have lasted as long as you did if you'd tried that on any mud I might run.

Your latest post, while better than your comment in March which stated only "Hopefully someone napalmed the RoD server and lined up all players in front of an Iraqi firing squad", is still little more than an attempt to discredit RoD. You need to learn to accept the consequences of your actions. Yes, I know your "reasoning" behind what you did, but can't you see that it was still wrong? And even if such "harrassment" were somehow justified, you need to realise that rules are there for everyone to follow - a mud cannot make exceptions for one person, or they will lose all credibility.
KaVir is offline   Reply With Quote