View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #8
Juason

Home MUD: Dragonrealms
Juason is on a distinguished road
Re: Just bored, help

You have expressed criticism regarding Dragonrealm's cost before, but I'd still recommend it. If anything the daily RP events should hold your interest for a few decades and in the absence of events the combat, crafting and massive game world are there to keep you busy. At the moment we have probably a dozen GMs running events each day with multiple characters and provinces. Politics, intrigue, love triangles, lost orphans, war, necromancy... we got it! The development GMs also periodically jump in to have some fun.

You are already familiar with the hybrid skill/circle system and I've mentioned before how we've removed wall ranks, mind-states and allowed draining of experience while logged out to remove the grind feel of the thing. You still need to use skills to learn them, but circling from 1-100 is accelerated so new players can quickly gain access to mid-game content.

Hope you find what you are looking for and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or have any feedback if you do choose to play!
Juason is offline   Reply With Quote