View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #7
dark acacia
Banned

dark acacia is on a distinguished road
Re: I'm looking for a new home; RP enforced

Actually one of Armageddon's biggest problems is that everyone's out looking for ways to kill everyone else, especially elves. There's a whole host of problems with the game which are discussed elsewhere, but suffice it to say that Armageddon is a highly stressful game.

I know that you asked for a lot of races, but if you're seriously considering Armageddon and you don't mind only having access to one race, consider . You do buy skill sets, but everyone's human and there's no classes (aside from everyone either being a mage or a not-mage). Instead, there are guilds of people who serve a particular purpose (the Reeves are the police, the Knights fight mages, the Brotherhood is the thieves' guild, the Inquisitors are the religious police, the merchants are merchants, etc.). There's also no traditional find party, grind dungeons-type advancement. It's a permadeath game but it's not a situation where you could log in today and not know for sure if you're going to be killed.

Another game you could try is Pokemorphs MUSH if you're interested in Pokemon (and if it's still active). It's a roleplay-centered game about half-human, half-Pokemon hybrids created by Team Rocket's unethical scientists. You can pick almost any Pokemon species (some are restricted, some are too legendary, and some just can't be morphed with humans) and join a faction (or don't join one). When I tried it out there was a waiting period to have new characters activated, though.
dark acacia is offline   Reply With Quote