View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 03:41 AM   #12
Leech

Name: John
Home MUD: The Inquisition: Legacy
Leech is on a distinguished road
Re: Searching for a new mud.. Help

Hey there Lyalae! I ran through mostly the same gamut of MUDs and RPIs before ending up where I'm at now; The Inquisition: Legacy.

We definitely don't have as fancy a website as Atonement did (that sucker was sleeeeeeek), but I hope that doesn't turn you off of play. A lot of our theme help files can be accessed in game, during the creation tutorial. A few key points, aside from meeting every single one of your own criteria:

1. Legacy has a plot and storyteller system. Basically this allows you to interact with the world on a level that code could never provide (basically allows you to RP actions, such as investigations, and submit a plot advance for the game's admin to look over and list of the results of the action. Primarily, it's used to promote player-player RP). The storyteller system is basically our fledgling flagship to give players access to dungeon-master like commands, so that they can entertain their fellow players.

2. Legacy has players on (even if it's only three or four) at all hours of the day, due to having many players from different countries. Peak times see us with nearly 35 players.

3. We have six(!) staffers currently, all who work very passionately on every portion of the game. Also, we do have public (OOC) channels (you can toggle these off) where you can ask questions, and just have a nice OOC chat with the other players. Everyone is amazingly helpful.
Leech is offline   Reply With Quote