View Single Post
Old 08-29-2003, 02:40 PM   #43
less than sacred

less than sacred is on a distinguished road
Y'all go ahead and keep bashing my little mud. It's funny because each time you do I get an influx of players that not only come and see what all the fuss is about but choose to stay and play. So obviously I'm doing something right.

Dark Hope players are devoted, and happy. To me that's all that matters. So go ahead and try every trick in the book that you can think of to try to discredit my mud. It's ok because the mud stands on it's own merits. I've asked, then challenged those who would flame me to simply come and play. Only one person has come to put my claim to the test. And you know what? He's now one of the most hard core players that is there. Funny, huh?

So what are you all afraid of? Afraid that I am right, (which I am) or afraid that you'll like my mud (which you will), or afraid that your jealousy will make you look bad (because it has)?

I can back my claims up. I claim my game is friendly, fun, challenging, and packed with things you won't find anywhere else. 125 areas, some 60 of which you won't find on any other mud. Another 10-20 you might find on another mud (such as Jerrik's areas) but these were still redone, by Jerrik himself, to suit our system.

So go ahead. Say my mud is stock. Then prove it.
I dare you.
Got the balls to take the challenge?
less than sacred is offline   Reply With Quote