Thread: FCC Blames WoW
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 01:07 PM   #9
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Re: FCC Blames WoW

Wow.. really WOW. Who gives a ****? I played wow pretty hardcore for almost a year and left and never looked back and haven't played in two years now. Not to mention I wasn't in college at the time and had so much money I could do that with no repercussion to my life.

It's all a pass time, blaming it for your reason of failing college courses is your own fault, not the game. It's like blaming crack cocaine, an inanimate object that is harvested in a field for your failures in life. You have control over your own destiny and self, if you're not strong enough to dedicate your time where it belongs then I laugh along with prof at how pathetic the whole situation is. Grow some yarbles and stop blaming blizzard, the blame lies with the people, as personal failures always will. Even global failures will be blamed on the people, we elected the dumbasses that are saying WoW is a main cause for people failing out of college. Did they ever stop and think that perhaps the students parents are so utterly stupid and ignorant that they raise them on addictions such as television, alcohol, cigarettes, shopping, spending money you don't have on **** you don't need (fight club) that maybe that's the reason?
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote