Old 06-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #63
Realedazed

Home MUD: Armageddon
Home MUD: Harshlands
Home MUD: DartMUD
Realedazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Realedazed Send a message via Yahoo to Realedazed
Re: Join Dragonrealms today!

As a somewhat regular poster here on TMS and a currently subbed player, who can log into the forums I can confirm that the players are asking for the game to be advertised more and obviously they are voting.

I really can't comment on too much anything else. But, I do enjoy the different mechanics of the game, the game play of the Trader's and Moon Mage guild are my favorites. I have yet to dabble in crafting since the type of crafting that I want (alchemy and cooking) are not implemented yet. You cannot "forgot" a crafting skill once learned and since I only have one character, I'm going to wait on that.

Also, I wanted to add. Why is it that DR is a pay to play game all that big of a deal. We have Skotos' game, Threshold and IRE games (even though the last two are free to play, to get a lot of the good stuff you need real life money. That's just my opinion.) I play and support all the games and cycle through all the ones that I listed including DR.

Last edited by Realedazed : 06-04-2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: baby on the keyboard
Realedazed is offline   Reply With Quote