View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #10
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: Just bored, help

I don't consider it massively long...
You put in your character's name, main skillset and subskillet (called guild and subguild), race and gender. Then you give it a main description (Armageddon doesn't use templates - you write your own, with a minimum of 4 lines and I think there's a max of something insane like 30 lines but no one ever goes -that- long). You include a short description - what people will see if they walk into the room: the green-haired short elf, or the skinny pockmarked man, etc.

You add a general background - it can be just 4 lines long, or it can be in-depth if you want it to. Height, weight, then decide if you want to prioritize stats or let the game do a random dice roll.

Submit it, and then wait for a staff member to approve or reject it. THAT can take up to 24 hours but usually isn't nearly that long, and doesn't require you do "do" anything other than check your e-mail from time to time to see if you received the approval/rejection.

The entire process of submitting the character application can take as little as 10 minutes or as long as an hour - depends on how fast you can come up with descriptions and how fast you type, really. I usually do mine in around 15 or 20 minutes at the most, because I edit and re-edit the main descriptions a few times before I'm satisfied with the results (my main descs are usually between 6-10 lines though on occasion I've gone over by a few).
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote