View Single Post
Old 06-09-2002, 11:12 PM   #64
Mason

Mason is on a distinguished road
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed did we?  

1.  The thread is on a lot more than just punching through armor.  I don't know what made you so mad at me, but I think if you re-read my post again, you will see that it was not addressed in a harsh tone.  However, you felt the need to go postal.  If you had read the whole thread, you would see that this was not the first time I had posted on this thread and that I was obviously aware of the conversation.  And, the first part of my post was in direct response to yours.  If you don't want people to respond to your post then what did you post it for?

2.  I said "I have yet to see anyone" in my post.  I did not say "I did not see Kavir address the information."  If you noticed, I started a new paragraph.  This might signal to some people that a new thought was being expressed.  Taken to its next logical step, one might consider that since I said "anyone," and started a new paragraph, that I was not specifically addressing you anymore.

3.  Your last two sentences make no sense.  You say that you don't comment on parts of the thread that don't interest you.  But, you just did.  Then you ask me to extend you the same curtesy.  So, you are asking me to not respond to the posts that don't interest me?  That's fine; I don't.

4.  As far as requesting curtesy, here is one for you:  Try not to go haywire on someone who was merely responding to your post.  Curtesy is a two-way street.  Those who expect it ought to give it as well.
Mason is offline   Reply With Quote