View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 04:53 PM   #20
Alexander Tau

Alexander Tau is on a distinguished road
I understand the comments about the graphics but you really need to realize two things. The first is that the game is intended to be accessable to more than just people with cutting edge hardware, this was a specific design decision with a point. The second is that a year of legal battles put the whole existance of the game in doubt so rather than reworking them from the ground up they just went forward. When you combine those two things you get NWN graphic.

Dulan it is the height of Twitdom to comment on another's spelling, grammer, or typos. That was all I did, mis-spell a name, it was not an insult as you suggest. When I insult someone it is clear and very obvious. Threas, if you were indeed in any way insulted by my mistake you have my most sincere apologies.

The biggest thing I am currently focused on with NWN is a real persistant data solution. But my Guild has a whole Forum site dedicated to that and any other fundamental script needs. It is called the Foundation project and open to the public. There are problems, we will help to solve them.

A.T
(-)
Alexander Tau is offline   Reply With Quote