View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #55
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
Re: Lets Talk about Voting - Shall we?

So if we remove the posts, we have no integrity. If we DON'T remove the posts, we have no integrity. Wow. Its tough to win, huh?

We apologized directly to Lasher for not knowing about the rules change. We did that BEFORE your post here. Lasher owns this site, so we felt that was the right person to go to. It is OBVIOUS that we had no idea about the rules update since I outed myself on page 1 of this thread, and the promotions were PUBLIC posts on Threshold's forum. No attempt to imply otherwise will hold water.

We have also apologized in this thread multiple times now. We have also removed the threads in question and explained our error to our own players. It was an honest mistake. We were operating under the old rules which allowed mud-wide rewards but not personalized rewards for people who definitely voted. People make mistakes. We made one. We owned up to it, apologized to everyone involved, and made the appropriate changes.

That's not enough apparently. What is enough? When is enough enough for you, Kavir? It appears to me that once you don't like someone, NOTHING is ever enough.

As for your attempts to make this personal, I'm not going down that road. You may continue to do so if it makes you feel better.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote