View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 11:27 AM   #1
OnyxFlame

OnyxFlame is on a distinguished road
Most of my chars have something in common with me, mainly because there's certain types of chars I avoid playing because they're boring. It's not that I can't play something completely opposite to my personality, it's just that I don't find most of those possibilities interesting.

I've played manipulative bitches. I've played helpful but paranoid mages. I've played lazy storytelling fighters. But I just can NOT play a char who isn't very social, because it bores the crap outta me to just sit in a room alone, even if that's what my char would do. For this reason I don't tend to play evil thieves and assassins either.

It's also hard for me to have a char without a twisted sense of humor. I just adore teasing people and cracking the occasional dirty joke.

And because I'm so social and like to joke around so much, I tend not to play the bad guy type chars because they wouldn't be believable anyway. Sometimes my chars end up intimidating because they're powerful and have powerful friends, but not because they're mysterious or sadistic or anything. In fact it could be argued that threats are more effective when rarely used.

But generally I play the nice, helpful, overworked mage who tries to honor all her commitments and see justice done, no matter how much she bitches about random events along the way.

How about you guys?
OnyxFlame is offline   Reply With Quote