Thread: Enough
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2002, 04:00 PM   #41
Seth

Seth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Seth Send a message via MSN to Seth
Ah yes, the wonders of discussion forums. It's like politics, they can't agree even on the single most boring thing, even here. It's like there is this constant war against anything that isn't related to MUDs. First it was the spam and now it's the talk that's not related to spam which would lead me straight to hell, if I were to believe the lot of you people.

Now seriously, I think general unrelated talk should be allowed. Why? Simple, because it's thanks to that this is a community, not a load of people who just post allot and about 300 people who lurk and leech information with ever saying something themselves. (those people talk the loudest in here, odd isn't it?)

That, and maybe, MAYBE there are people here who are here for that community who you're all so enthusiastically willing to kill? I am, for one. I couldn't care less about MUDs. I played one and I liked it because of the social aspect, but the MUD itself was boring like *BEEP*. And I honestly think I'm not the only one here who just likes being here to talk to people, sometimes in a silly way and other times not.

Anyways, I fully encourage a seperation from the front-end Recent Forum Discussion thingy. If people want to read any interesting threads in here, they shouldn't be such a lazy bum and click the two damned links that lead to the Tavern. Don't ruin the fun for others because you're too lazy to click a few links.
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote