View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #73
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: RPI, RPE, and Roleplay

Your arguments are now starting to belittle even your own niece. This is the highschool debate tactic: "my 3 year old niece knows more than you do!", "My 3 year old niece can type better than you can", "My 3 year old niece can understand RPI better than you." What are you, in junior high? Have you failed to notice that your 3 year old can't even read this forum. At least make real arguments and comparisons. And of course I was right, you tried to explain your fax pas by delving into semantics and free speech.

As for countering your arguments. Yes, I have done so, countless times. Your issue is that you believe, however wrong, that only your presentation is accurate, though you couldn't substatiate any of it with fact. Examples:

1. The term RPI you claim was established years ago. There is no fact to substatiate that claim.

2. RPI is as valid an acronym as the terms RPE, NFL, and Real-Time. No, is is not. Why? I told you why and either: a. You couldn't understand it (like your 3 year old niece whom you tend to tantrom like). 2. You pretended I didn't. 3. You are ignorant of the concept of litmus.

So I'll explain it again. NFL, RPE, and Real-Time can all be proven by a singular yes or no question. RPI cannot.

3. I said your posts, not your posts on this thread, ALL of your posts. Go back and read from when you first became a member Prof. You constantly use the tired argument of this person or that person is ignorant, uneducated, etc etc. Like this makes you seem more educated? I think not.

4. You make outlandish insults then claim freedom of speech.

Prof, you remind me of a history professor that writes his own history book and claims everyone else is wrong and uneducated and a moron if they don't accept your book as fact, despite the hundreds of invalid, unsubstatiated, and subjective claims contained within the book.

As for misinterpretation. Look in the mirror.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote