View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #88
Darren Brimhall

Darren Brimhall is on a distinguished road
Re: Let's try this again...RP MUD

Yes, well while he wants Political Roleplay, the bulk of his wishlist would clearly eliminate Marrach without any effort at all--especially the parts concerning Applications, Guilds, Tasks for Classes (apparently he hates writing lengthy papers), Casual Enviroment to play, both reasons on Helpful Players and not having Multipul races.

My personal gruges not withstanding, it looks like the Op will give the Castle a clean pass.

And yes I do know who owns ICO and Grendel. I also happen to know that several players in both games, as well as the Eterenal City, do not like Marrach at all largely for the same reason that I do. And several in ICO have told me that they go there from Marrach to 'have fun'.
Now, why aren't they having fun in Marrach? And, why aren't they treating me, as they easily know who I am, with the same level of distain in ICO as you do here?

And lastly, I left Marrach on my own--and willingly--after posting my frustrations in depth. The Banning occured without any appealing of it, or the opertunity to present my evidence to counter the claims against me. But I do intend to return, one way or another when the opertunity presents itself.

Darren Brimhall

Last edited by Darren Brimhall : 08-12-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Darren Brimhall is offline   Reply With Quote