View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: New to This - Help Me Find A Home?

Hello Scooch!

I suggest you come on by New Worlds Ateraan and here is why, based on your requirements:

1. Combat Enjoyable: You have the option of multiple guilds and a variety of professions, weapons, armour, styles, and powers to allow you a complete varying degree of combat enjoyment. Quests, adventures, ships, cities, invasions, group adventuring (even caravans with guards and ships that battle at sea) with as many as 20 or 30 adventurers grouping together.

2. Roleplay: NWA is roleplay enforced and has varying degrees of locations and ways to start in the game for those very experienced to the amateur. The community is incredible giving you guides, staff, and players to help you get started, while at the same time having areas that can be very difficult and intense if you want to try that.

3. PVP: Player vs. player on social, religious, political, and combat levels are all part of NWA. PVP requires roleplay though even in combat/pk realms, meaning that you can't just run around attacking people without roleplay reasons. So the integrity of the story and game is kept intact.

4. Population: NWA is one of the largest text games around with over 100 players on at any given time. We have large events such as festivals and invasions that can involved dozens of players.

I would suggest you start in the Kingdom if you try out NWA as it is much more friendly to the new player.

Good Luck on your search!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote