Thread: Rapture license
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 06:54 PM   #49
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
My hatred for capitalism isn't blind. I know exactly why I hate capitalism.

-The poor stay poor.
-The rich stay rich.
-We grow up thinking we are gonna become something great and wonderufl, like rock stars and musical performers, well, you don't.
-The country is run by people with money, money - which is just paper with dead presidents faces on it, such a false sense of worth isn't it? And is the reason the rich stay rich.

No not all of these are facts, but they are true. I don't need facts to prove this, I know it's true, step outside of any of the richest city in America and take a look around at all the beggars, pollution, and morbid society that continues day in and day out with their capitalist lives. No matter if you are a construction worker, actually making the building for that CEO, or not, you are just a drone going about your capitalist life with no purpose but to acquire one thing: money, which is simply paper printed in a fancy way. That's why I don't like capitalism Malaclypse, it isn't a blind belief.

-Delerak
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote